why you then ask Google to delete my replay that I bring verses about that ha ha ha why should I answer and this bad trick play here our sheikhs like Deedat smash your priest mind hahahahahahahahahah go and listen to your 3 gods (gentile)

Our sheikhs when Islam came the invite and shear us with this grate invention such as in math zero, algebra, algorithm ..... in chemistry , and a lot in medicine I thing you Pop in Vatican library know about it hahaahah

and your Priest kill you take your money they learn for themselves and let poor one ignorance even in bible

Who is the true know even in our andalos what called now Spain and Portugal when Muslims come out Spain became the richest country in dark Europe and when america come out of Iraq became the poorest country in world (×_o)

For your question the answer will be :

1 Timothy 5:8
King James Bible
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

hahahahahahaha go and read your bible first

listen to me Hypocrite that delete our debater comment I will post this comment in Google answer for any one ask same as you to slap them on face to be fair God is Fair not your Pop go and worship human that eat and go to bathroom ahahhahaah

أكثر...