i know a girl that i talk to on facebook , she started the first conversation. and the second i started to talk to her and she know me and she is asking me if a know her, so i told her that i know her by answering her questions about her self like :"in which class i'm in?" , we started to chat like 2 or 3 days a week for like an hour , then she tell me to visit her house at a special holiday of the year but i visit her house but she wasn't at her house, and her facebook account got hacked for 4-6 months . but she gets it back, and we talk 3-5 days a week now and i start the conversation often but some times she send me something like a page or a note or something similar and in the conversation she sometimes tease me. some day i saw her at the mall with my friends and she saw me too , and when i talked to her at facebook she said to me that she saw me and she sent a wondering girl photo , and after that i see her like 1-4 times a week and she invite me to visit the neighborhood (my friend house is there and her house is there too) and i visit the neighborhood like 3-5 times a week and most of times i see her and she sees me too and she smile to me and i smile to her and she tell me every time she sees me and a tell her that i saw her too, next year she is moving to my school and i like her very much but i don't talk to her in real life and i don't know dose she likes me??? and i feel nervous when i see her , can any body teel me how to not be nervous ????

بدون اسمالعلاقات الإنسانية

أكثر...